Keeping your home warm during the winter keeps you and your family comfortable and healthy, as being in cold temperatures makes you susceptible to health problems. The elderly, children and people with certain medical conditions are especially sensitive to low temperatures. When your heating system stops working, you need professional home heating repair services quickly.
Home heating systems are complex, and our professional technicians are trained to troubleshoot and repair a variety of home heating systems. Knowing when to call us can help keep your repair and utility costs more manageable. If you smell natural gas in your home, you and your family need to leave the house immediately and contact the fire department or gas company.
You may notice more subtle signs that your home heating system needs our repair services. These include
* Your furnace turns on, but only blows cold air
* Your furnace does not provide enough heat to your home
* Your furnace frequently turns on and off
* You hear the blower of the furnace running, but no air is coming out of the registers
* The blower continues to run after the furnace turns off
* Your home has uneven heating
* You hear rattling around your furnace
* You have a large amount of dust and pollen in your home
* You have unusually high utility bills
If you have one of these problems with your home heating system, or if you notice other signs that your heating system is not operating efficiently, call us to schedule an appointment. Our professional technicians will conduct a thorough evaluation of your home heating system, and inform you of any necessary repairs.